Total amount granted: $739,000 since 2013
This grant round was renamed from Medical Research to Dementia Care Research in 2018.
Total number of grants: 9
Type of Grant Round: By invitation only. This round will re-open in FY21.
What are the objectives?
We want to fund research:
- aimed at managing behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia
- aimed at empowering people with dementia
- to help people with dementia maintain their independence and keep active
- that investigates non-drug therapies
- that examine effective ways to support carers of people with dementia
- that readily translates into practical outcomes
- that will ultimately help Victorians
The program is NOT aimed at research into:
- primary prevention
- origins of dementia and related neurodegenerative disease
- disease mechanisms and models
- disease definitions
|National Ageing Research Institute||Avoidable Hospitalisation for People Living with Dementia: Identifying Patterns and Barriers||$77,530|
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services