Competition Terms and Conditions
- Buy a will kit for a chance to win a $200 Visa prepaid gift card. To be eligible to win you must have purchased your will kit between 2 December 2015 and 31 December 2015. One winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday 5 January 2016 and notified by telephone or email no later than one week after the draw date. By purchasing a will kit between 25 November 2015 and 31 December 2015 you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The prize draw is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. Employees of State Trustees, their immediate families or anyone else associated with the prize draw are ineligible to enter.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that the information provided may be used and/or reproduced by State Trustees for marketing purposes.
- If State Trustees is unable to contact the winner within two weeks of the draw, State Trustees reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- State Trustees reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
Your details were obtained from an Experian Populos database.
State Trustees is committed to customer service and your feedback is therefore very important to us. If you have any concerns please contact us email@example.com