Book appointment with one of our experts
Use the form below to book an appointment for any or all of the following documents: Will, Enduring Power of Attorney, Medical Treatment Decision Maker Authority.
Appointments are available at our Footscray or Dandenong office locations or at your own location. Video appointments can be made by special request only, please call 1300 138 672
Fees and charges
Individual (1 hour)
- One document: $330
- Two documents: $600
- Three documents: $860
Couples (2 hours)
- One document: $600
- Two documents: $1,140
- Three documents: $1,650
Special Discounts: Get 20% off your total bill if you;
- Nominate State Trustees as Primary Executor in your will or;
- Activate your Financial Power of Attorney with State Trustees or;
- Are a concession card holder
- Document signing: $165
Things to note
1. $330 is the minimum booking fee to secure an initial appointment. Refundable if cancelled at least 7 days in advance.
2. Offered in Victoria only. Offered for client’s special circumstances. Subject to availability.
3. Virtual appointments may incur additional administration costs for dispatching and registering documents. Limited availability on request.
4. Couples’ rates based on preparing mirror documents for both parties.
5. An enduring power for financial matters allows you to appoint an organisation (such as State Trustees) or person to look after your financial and property affairs, including any legal matters that relate to these.
An enduring power of attorney for personal matters allows you to appoint someone who can make personal decisions about your personal and lifestyle matters. This cannot be an organisation.
6. A medical treatment decision maker is when you choose someone who can make medical decisions about your health and medical treatment because of injury or illness if you can no longer make decisions.
7. Concession eligibility includes holders of a valid and current: Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Centrelink Health Care Card, Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card, Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card, Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card for all conditions.
8. Additional services charged in addition to an appointment type.
Our appointment process
Book your appointment online or by calling us on 1300 138 672
We will send you an email outlining things to consider ahead of your appointment
Complete and return our pre-appointment questionnaire and Photo ID at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Write your will and power of attorney with one of our experts.