text size


Financial Administration

There are times when people need help with their financial and legal affairs. For example, someone who has a disability, illness or injury may need some support to manage their finances and make sure they are getting all the payments they are eligible for.

The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) can appoint us to help. Once VCAT has appointed us, our financial consultants provide ongoing support that matches the needs of each person.

We have been helping people manage their affairs for decades. We currently help over 9,500 Victorians with their everyday financial and legal matters.

Things you need to know

Do you need help managing your finances?

1300 138 672
8:30am - 5pm,
Mon - Fri.

Want to know more about how we can help you?

We will work with you and your support network to make every possible effort to accommodate your financial needs and requests.

Learn more

Let's Talk

We're here to help you every step of the way

Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services

  • *Denotes a required field
    Any personal information you submit will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.