Who should I choose as my executor?
Who you choose as executor is important. The kit includes information about choosing the right executor and what their role will be. This should help you to make your decision.
Your executor will need to:
- identify all your assets and debts
- apply for probate
- protect your assets
- arrange conveyancing – this transfers ownership of your property to your beneficiaries
- prepare tax returns for you and your estate
- defend your estate from any legal claims
- try to resolve any disputes between beneficiaries
- distribute your assets
You can read more about what an executor does.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services