When should I use the Legal Will Kit?
Our Will Kit helps you prepare your own will according to what you want. You can use it if you have simple and straightforward circumstances. For example, if you plan to leave everything you own to members of your immediate family, such as your partner and your children, or extended family or friends. You can also appoint a guardian for any young children you have.
When the kit is not suitable
The kit is not suitable if you:
- want to leave assets to someone with special needs or disabilities
- plan to leave someone out of your will who expects to benefit
- want to include a trust of any kind in your will
- have complex assets, such as a large share portfolio or overseas property
- are involved in a family trust, a private company, self-managed superannuation fund or partnership
- plan to use the kit to help a person who is visually impaired or someone who can’t read or write English.
If any of these things apply to you or you are not sure what to do, you can ask for help from a legal or will writing professional.
You can contact us on 1300 138 672 to talk about your options and how we can help.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services