What is an Executor?
An Executor is the person or organisation you appoint to be responsible for impartially carrying out the wishes in your Will.
Your Executor makes sure your estate is dealt with according to your wishes. This can be quite complicated, even with the most straightforward estates. Your Executor will need to:
- identify all your assets and liabilities;
- apply for probate if required;
- protect your assets;
- complete conveyancing if required;
- prepare tax returns for you and your estate;
- defend your estate from any legal claims if required;
- mediate and resolve any disputes between beneficiaries;
- distribute the proceeds of your estate.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services