Powers of Attorney
What are Powers of Attorney?
A power of attorney lets someone make important decisions for you when you need it the most. The attorney you choose can be a trusted relative, a friend or an organisation like State Trustees.
How can we help with Powers of Attorney?
With decades of experience, we can help you no matter how straightforward or complicated your circumstances are. We offer two methods of consultation:
- Video consultations: We are now operating powers of attorney consultations daily via Zoom across Victoria.
- In-person consultations: We provide in-person consultations in our offices in Melbourne. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we may require you to comply with our safety guidelines. We will strive to accommodate your needs and deliver the best consultation environment possible. (Office locations)
Fill out the form below to make an appointment with one of our powers of attorney experts today.
Make an appointment for a Power of Attorney
You will receive a call within 2 business days to schedule an appointment with a Power of Attorney expert.
For general enquiries, go to the ‘Make An Enquiry’ form at the bottom of this page.
Enduring Power of Attorney preparation service
Enduring power of attorney: where you are appointing one or more attorneys for financial matters and personal matters, both appointment types may be made in one document, or each appointment type may be made in a separate document.
- Enduring power of attorney for financial matters: Under an enduring power of attorney (financial), you can appoint someone to manage your financial and property affairs.
- Enduring power of attorney for personal matters: Under an enduring power of attorney (personal), you can appoint someone to make decisions about your personal life and lifestyle.
- Appointment of medical treatment decision maker: Under an appointment of medical treatment decision maker, you choose someone to make medical decisions for you. This person will legally be able to make medical decisions for you if you can’t.
What happens next?
Receive a call back from our friendly consultant to schedule in a time that works for you
We will send you an email outlining things to consider ahead of your appointment
Prepare a Power of Attorney with one of our experts.