Total Amount Granted: $498,446 since 2020
Total number of grants: 2
Type of Grant Round: By invitation
What are the objectives?
Purpose: Improving the lives of older Victorians, including addressing financial abuse and social isolation experienced by the elderly.
Fact: By 2031 it is projected that 57% of Victoria’s population will be over 65 (State Government of Victoria 2019).
Approaches/ Interventions/ Outcomes:
- Supporting research into the drivers, determinants and overall system that prevents ‘positive ageing’ for older Victorians
- Innovative interventions that looks at systems view
- Developing evidence base for ageing well in our society
- Improving the lives of older Victorians
- Prevention focus rather than crisis
|FY21||National Ageing Research Institute||The ENJOY MAP for HEALTH: Exercise interveNtion outdoor proJect in the cOmmunitY for older people – More Active People for HEALTHier communities||$247,846|
|FY20||National Ageing Research Institute||The ENJOY MAP for HEALTH: Exercise interveNtion outdoor proJect in the cOmmunitY for older people – More Active People for HEALTHier communities||$250,600|
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services