text size


FAQs - Personal Financial administration

  • How do I send an invoice for payment?
    You can email invoices to or Post to GPO Box 1461 Melbourne Victoria 3001. Please note this system will accept PDF documents.
    Read More
  • I requested funds today, when will they be in my account?
    Any funds requested and issued before 4pm today will be in your bank account after 5.30PM today. Any funds requested and issued after 4pm today will be in your bank account after 11:30am tomorrow.
    Read More
  • What is your office location?
    We have offices in Footscray, Bendigo and Dandenong.
    Read More
  • Can I see a consultant if I attend the office?
    There is always a consultant located at each office to talk to.
    Read More
  • How do I support a person who needs financial administration?
    VCAT can appoint State Trustees to be a person's administrator if the Tribunal is satisfied that the person has a disability and this disability makes it difficult for them to manage their own financial and legal affairs.
    Read More
  • What is the number for VCAT?
    The Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal can be contacted on 1800 133 055
    Read More
  • How long is a typical VCAT Financial Administration Order?
    Typically, a VCAT Administration Order is in place for a period of 3 years.
    Read More
  • Can I apply for a bank or Centrelink Loan while under financial administration?
    You are generally not permitted to apply for bank or Centrelink loans whilst under financial administration.
    Read More
  • State Trustees is no longer my administrator, when will my funds be transferred to me?
    Generally, it takes 25 business days from the date State Trustees is notified that administration has ended.
    Read More
  • I need to change my address. How do I do this?
    You will need to get in touch with your new details. See what information needs to be provided.
    Read More
  • How will State Trustees insure my assets?
    We work with with Willis Australia to enable our clients' personal assets to be insured under an insurance program exclusive to State Trustees' clients.
    Read More

Let's Talk

We're here to help you every step of the way

Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services

Make An Enquiry

  • *Denotes a required field
    Any personal information you submit will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.