Is the State Trustees Online Will suitable for me?
Our Online Will writing platform is designed to help Australians over 18 years with simple and straight forward circumstances write their own will.
If your situation is more complicated and you:
- want to leave assets to someone with special needs or disabilities
- are planning to leave someone out of your will who expects to benefit
- want to include a trust of any kind in your will
- have complex assets, such as a large share portfolio or overseas property
- are involved in a family trust, a private company, self-managed superannuation fund or partnership
- plan to use the Online will, to help a visually impaired person or someone who can’t read or write English.
If any of these things apply to you or you aren’t sure what to do, you can ask for help from a will writer.
You can contact us on 1300 138 672 to talk to us about your options and how we can help.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services