How often should I review my Will?
It’s a good idea to review your Will when there have been significant events in your life, or every 2 to 3 years, to ensure it still meets your requirements. For example, you should make a new Will if:
- you want to change the beneficiaries in your Will;
- any beneficiary named in your Will has died;
- you marry, separate, divorce, enter into a new relationship, or re-marry;
- you acquire or dispose of any substantial property or possessions;
- you have a child; or
- you would like to change the person identified as the executor of your Will or the person you proposed to be the guardian of your minor children.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services