How often should I review my Will?
It’s a good idea to review your will when there have been important events or changes in your life, or every two to three years. This makes sure it still meets your needs. For example, you should make a new will if:
- you want to change the beneficiaries in your will
- any beneficiary named in your will has died
- you marry, separate, divorce, start a new relationship, or re-marry
- you buy, are given or get rid of any valuable property or possessions
- you have a child
- you want to change the executor of your will or the person appointed as the guardian of your young children.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services