20% off* Wills and Powers of Attorney until 30 June

How do I update my details?

15 November 2023

To change your address, we’ll need your new one, the date you moved in and the name and the contact number of your landlord or real estate agent. If you have a lease, we’ll need a copy of that document, the bond amount (if needed), the amount of rent, board and lodgings and information about whether you pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.

To update your bank details or bank organisation, we need the following filled out: Change Bank Details General Form or Change of Bank Details (overseas) Form and/or Change of Bank Organisation Form and sent either to: State Trustees Limited, GPO Box 1461, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 or via email at: pfa.east@stl.com.au

Aboriginal flag Torres Strait islander flag Pride flag
State Trustees Limited operates on the lands of Traditional Custodians. We acknowledge their history, culture and Elders past, present and emerging. State Trustees is committed to cultivating inclusive environments for staff and clients. We celebrate and value people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, cultures and abilities.

Original artwork ‘Four Sisters Coming Together’ by Melissa Bell 2023