Leave Your Lasting Legacy
It’s the things that we leave behind that say the most about who we are.
All Victorians can rely on State Trustees to support them to make the best possible plans to safeguard themselves and their loved ones. Talk to us today about how we can help with Will-writing, Powers of Attorney preparation and making a lasting difference with Charitable Trusts.
SAFEGUARD YOUR LEGACY - Write your will today
To make your booking call us on 03 9667 6444 or if calling outside of Melbourne on 1800 138 672.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Little Stories Writing Competition
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this competition, you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition commences on 10am AEST Monday 25 September, 2017 and closes at 4pm AEST on Tuesday 31 October, 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria aged 18 years or over. Employees of State Trustees, their immediate families and anyone else associated with the competition (including associated companies, agencies and prize givers) are ineligible to enter.
- Enter online at www.cherishedthings.com.au and in 100 words or less tell us a little story about something, or someone, special to you.
- There is no entry fee.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once. The entrant must be the author of the story submitted.
- All entries must be in English and the story must be the entrant’s own original work.
- Entries will be deemed invalid or will be rejected by State Trustees if they are of an offensive nature, incomprehensible, illegible or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright remains with the author. Entrants agree that State Trustees is permitted to publish all, or any part of, an entry including the entrant’s name and story on its website and promotional materials.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top 10 stories:
First prize: 1 x $500 Pre-Paid VISA Gift Card and 5 x Admit 1 Melbourne Zoo Passes.
Nine runner-up prizes: 5 x Admit 1 Melbourne Zoo Passes.
- Melbourne Zoo Passes are valid for entry into Melbourne Zoo until 30 June 2018 and cannot be used at the Werribee Open Range Zoo or Healesville Sanctuary. Melbourne Zoo Passes must be used in accordance with their Ticket & Bookings Policy. For more information call Melbourne Zoo Tickets & Bookings on 1300 966 784.
- State Trustees is not liable for any loss or damage suffered, including but not limited to any direct or consequential loss in connection with the redemption of and/or use of the prizes.
- Prize winners will be determined based on the appeal and creativity of their story.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the judging process.
- The winners will be announced on https://www.statetrustees.com.au/news/ from Friday 3 November 2017 and the winners will also be notified by telephone or email no later than one week after this date.
20% Will Discount Offer
- Not be used in conjunction with the 10% Seniors card discount or any other offer.
- All fees are based on an appointment time of 1 hour. Couples will be booked for two appointments (2 hours).
- Employees of State Trustees and their immediate families are ineligible for this offer.
- You agree that by entering into this offer, the information you provide may be used and/or reproduced by State Trustees for marketing purposes.
- State Trustees handles all personal information that it collects, holds, uses and discloses in accordance with applicable state and federal privacy law.
- Depending on the nature of your affairs, additional fees and charges may apply. For more information visit www.statetrustees.com.au/all-our-services/guide-to-fees-charges/