Our purpose, commitment and culture
State Trustees helps people plan, manage and live on through every stage of life.
State Trustees delivers public benefit by;
- Clients to have improved financial sustainability and enjoy greater financial independence.
- Clients to make and participate in decisions affecting their personal and social wellbeing.
- Using our knowledge to improve our clients’ circumstances.
- Protecting the rights and finances of Victorians.
- Victorians to have wills and enduring powers of attorney.
- Victorians to give more, in perpetuity.
For our clients, our people and the Victorian community, we demonstrate
We are here. We can be trusted, and approach every interaction with empathy and open minds. We have the tough conversations, support each other to develop, and prioritise people’s wellbeing.
We work together. Our clients experience one State Trustees. We collaborate and respectfully share feedback, thoughts and ideas, and everyone’s perspective is valued. We celebrate our achievements.
We bring our best. We deliver on promises, take accountability to do what needs to be done, listen, and consider the bigger picture. We are empowered to try new things and learn from mistakes.