We can help you set up a trust to make sure your loved ones’ futures are secure
We can help you to provide for those you love by:
- supporting you to choose the right type of trust for your situation and needs
- providing you with advice about the best way to include a trust in your will and preparing your will based on your instructions
- acting as your trustee. We can help you prepare a trust deed to make sure you understand and have control of the way the trust will run.
We act in the best interests of your beneficiaries
As a trustee, we act in the best interests of your beneficiaries and can set up a trust to make sure they are provided for. Your beneficiaries are the people or organisations that will benefit from the trust.
A trustee’s responsibilities are ongoing, complex and involve many duties.
We can act as a professional trustee, fulfilling all the duties and responsibilities of the role. As a trustee, we act in the best interest of your beneficiaries at all times, as well as work within the rules and directions in the trust instrument. A trust instrument can be your will, a trust deed or a court order.
How we help beneficiaries
We can help beneficiaries in a range of ways, including:
- setting up regular payments from the trust
- helping with paying bills or living expenses, educational or medical costs
- making sure a trust property is protected and insured
- collecting income from trust investments, such as interest, dividends or rent.
With our in-house tax, legal and finance experts, we can fulfil all the duties and responsibilities required of your trustee.
Private charitable trusts
You may want to provide benefits to a charity as part of your will. Our State Trustees Australia Foundation is an easy way to make a donation through an established structure.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services