State Trustees can help you establish a trust to help ensure your loved ones’ future is secure.
We can assist you to help provide for those you love.
- We can help you choose the right type of trust for your situation and needs.
- If you want State Trustees to act as your trustee, we can help with the preparation of trust deeds to ensure you have complete control and understanding of the way the trust will operate. You can also set down specific conditions for how your trust will operate.
- We can provide advice about the best way to include a trust in the terms of your Will and prepare your Will based on your instructions.
Best interests of your beneficiaries
As a trustee, we act in the best interests of your beneficiaries and can establish a trust to ensure they are provided for.
The responsibility of a trustee is ongoing, complex and involves many obligations.
State Trustees can act as professional trustee, fulfilling all the duties and responsibilities required by the role.
- State Trustees will act in the best interest of your trust’s beneficiaries at all times and within the rules and discretions in the trust authority (the Will, trust deed or Court Order).
- We can assist beneficiaries in a wide range of ways. We can provide regular payments from the trust or assistance with meeting bills or living expenses, educational or medical costs. We can make sure a trust property is protected and insured. And we can collect income from trust investments such as interest, dividends or rent.
- With the support of our in house tax, legal and finance experts, we can fulfil all the duties and responsibilities required of your trustee.
Private Charitable Trusts
You may wish to provide for a charity as part of your estate plan. The State Trustees Australia Foundation offers an easy way of making a philanthropic donation through an established structure.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services