50% off Wills for Victorians over 60
Beat the rush at Seniors Festival.
We’re proud to be part of the 2019 Victorian Seniors Festival. As a Program Partner we’re offering Victorian Seniors 50% off Will consultations*. Protect your legacy with a Will by booking your appointment online or calling 1300 138 672.
Book your appointment now.
We believe the life you’ve built should be celebrated and protected.
Your Will is often your last message to your loved ones. No matter how straightforward your circumstances, having a will ensures everyone understands what you’d like done with your estate.
Appointments available between October and December.
Terms and Conditions
Effective: 9am AEST 1 August 2019 and ceases 5pm ADST 31 October 2019.
- This offer is only open to Victorian residents aged 60 years or over.
- This offer commences at 9am AEST 1 August 2019 and ceases at 5pm ADST 31 October 2019.
- To receive the 50% discount on your Will appointment, you must contact State Trustees to request an appointment before 31 October 2019.
- Will appointments must take place between 1 October and 31 December 2019.
- Your Will must be completed by 5pm on 31 December 2019.
- The 50% discount applies as follows: If you are 60 years of age and over, you will pay $48.50 when you appoint State Trustees as sole Executor, or $100 for all other Executor appointments.
- All fees are based on an appointment time of 1 hour. Couples will be booked for two appointments (2 hours).
- Please be sure to make cancellations at least 12 hours before appointment. If appointments need to be rescheduled, they must occur before 31 December to receive the 50% discount. State Trustees reserves the right not to honour the 50% discount on bookings that have been rescheduled less than 12 hours beforehand.
- Sorry, this offer cannot be redeemed by State Trustees employees and their immediate families such as: their spouse, parents and grandparents, children and grandchildren, brothers and sisters, mother in law and father in law, brothers in law and sisters in law, daughters in law and sons in law or adopted, half, or step family members.
- This offer is only valid for consultations in any of our Will writing offices. This offer does not extend to home visits. If a home visit is required, then we reserve the right to charge a travel fee. Details of our travel fees are available here.
All fees are inclusive of GST. Depending on the nature of your affairs, additional fees and charges may apply. The rates and types of commissions, fees and charges are subject to change from time to time. Please visit our Guide to Fees & Charges for current information on our fees and charges.