Making your Will is one of the most important things you’ll ever do. There’s never been a better time to get it sorted.
The Victorian Will & Powers of Attorney Registry can help ensure your documents are found.
For additional peace of mind, you may choose to store your Will and Powers of Attorney documents with us in The Victorian Will Bank.
Discount price offer Victorian Seniors Card 20% off* for Will & Powers of Attorney preparation
State Trustees is offering Victorian Seniors Card holders 20% off* Will and Powers of Attorney preparation services. This offer applies for a limited time. To redeem the 20% off* offer call to book an appointment before 5pm Friday June 29 2018, and please note your appointment must occur on or before 28 September 2018, and is subject to Fees and Charges Effective 12 March 2018.
To make your booking and redeem this offer, call us in Melbourne on 03 9667 6444 and outside Melbourne on 1800 138 672 and quote SENIORS20.
Will Preparation Pricing
All fees are inclusive of GST.
State Trustees appointed as sole Executor
Under 75 years of age $200.00, discounted to $160.00
Over 75 years of age $97.00, discounted to $77.60
State Trustees NOT appointed sole Executor
Under 75 years of age $330.00, discounted to $264.00
Over 75 years of age $200.00, discounted to $160.00
Powers of Attorney Preparation Pricing
Financial Power of Attorney
State Trustees appointed Attorney $123.00, discounted to $98.40
State Trustees NOT appointed Attorney $155.00, discounted to $124.00
Personal Power of Attorney
$155.00 discounted to $124.00
*Terms and conditions apply as follows:
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with the 10% Seniors Card discount or any other offer.
- This offer commences at 9am AEST 6 April, 2018 and ceases at 5pm AEST June 29, 2018.
- To redeem the 20% off* Will-writing and Powers of Attorney preparation:
(i) Call State Trustees on 03 9667 6444 or 1300 138 672, between 6 April and June 29; and
(ii) quote the promotional code SENIORS20 and book an appointment.
- For will appointments: All fees are based on an appointment time of 1 hour. Couples will be booked for two appointments (2 hours). Any additional time required will be charged at $300 per hour (pro-rata).
- For enduring powers of attorney appointments: where you are appointing one or more Attorneys for financial matters and personal matters both appointment types may be made in one document, or each appointment type may be made in a separate document.
- Employees of State Trustees, their immediate families and anyone else associated with this offer are ineligible to redeem the offer.
- You agree that by redeeming this offer, the information you provide may be used and/or reproduced by State Trustees for marketing purposes.
- Depending on the nature of your affairs, additional fees and charges may apply. For more information visit: https://www.statetrustees.com.au/all-our-services/guide-to-fees-charges/