text size


How will State Trustees help me as my administrator?

As your administrator it’s our job to look after your finances.

This means we manage your money with the aim of paying all your bills, accounts and debts on time. We also make sure that all your assets are safe and secure, and you are getting the income you are entitled to.

Paying bills

We will manage the payment of your regular accounts and bills from your money. This way, there is no more confusion about whether or not bills have been paid. We also budget and plan for each bill to make sure you have enough money in the bank to pay them.

If we can, we will sit down with you and go through your regular household bills to work out a budget with you.

We make sure you get the correct income

We often find that many of our new clients aren’t receiving the correct pension or other entitlements.

As your administrator, we will look at your current income and work out if you are getting all that you are entitled to. We will then work to get you any extra income that you are eligible for. Extra income can include:

  • a foreign pension that’s been too difficult to apply for
  • any extra payments from Centrelink that you didn’t know you could claim
  • superannuation that you’d lost track of

We have a lot of experience dealing with Centrelink, Department of Veterans Affairs and international pension agencies. We will get mail from these organisations for you and will fill out any paperwork you need to get these payments.

Making superannuation insurance claims

If you have superannuation and you stopped work because of illness or injury, you may be able to apply for your superannuation early. Many superannuation policies also include insurance to protect you financially if you become ill or are injured causing disability.

Managing debts

Some of our new clients have extensive debts. It’s our job to work out how to manage these debts. We can deal with creditors and negotiate debt waivers or repayment plans. This can help take away the stress of dealing with collection agencies.

Helping with legal matters.

If you have been injured in a car accident, we can help with a Transport Accident Commission (TAC) compensation claim. If you were injured at work, we can help with a WorkCover claim.

Let's Talk

We're here to help you every step of the way

Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services

  • *Denotes a required field
    Any personal information you submit will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.