Queensland power of attorney kit
A State Trustees power of attorney kit can help you legally appoint a trusted person to make decisions on your behalf, including when you are unable to do so.
The Power of Attorney Kit includes:
Clear step-by-step instructions to help you complete your own power of attorney documents tailored to your State or Territory.
You’ll find all the important aspects of powers of attorney explained in simple English including:
- power of attorney documents relevant to your State or Territory
- the duties of an attorney and appointment considerations
- witnessing guidelines and acceptance criteria
- how to revoke your power of attorney document
- glossary of key terms to help you understand the information in the kit
3. Comprehensive forms
- legally valid appointment forms relevant to the State or Territory in which you reside
- legally valid revocation forms relevant to the State or Territory in which you reside
- a personal details schedule to help you create a detailed inventory of your assets, liabilities and professional contacts, and to state your lifestyle preferences
- click here to see what forms are in the kit for your State or Territory.
To find out if the power of attorney kit is suitable for your circumstances, or if you should consider a face-to-face meeting to discuss your power of attorney, please see our FAQs.
To read our terms & conditions, please click here
Power of Attorney Kit – Queensland
Will Kit & Power of Attorney Kit Bundle – Queensland