Western Australian Legal Will Kit
Developed by State Trustees, will writing experts for over 75 years, the Western Australian Legal Will Kit is a convenient, quick and easy way to complete your legal will for just $31.50.
Will Kit – Western Australia
Will Kit & Power of Attorney Kit Bundle – Western Australia
How it Works:
The Legal Will Kit includes:
The instructions explain nine steps for how you should complete your will. Each step of the process is written in an easy to understand way to help you write your will.
We have made it easy to understand the important aspects of a will which are explained in simple English, including:
- appointing your executor
- choosing your beneficiaries
- nominating guardians for your children
- specifying gifts
- a glossary of key terms relating to wills
Checklists, templates & sample wills are included
To help you plan your will there are documents in the kit you can print out and complete. They include:
- a personal details schedule to help you create an inventory of your assets and liabilities, and provide information for the guardian of minor children and other important contact details
- will notes to help you structure your will
- a sample will for your reference
- a will template, a legally valid form ready for you to complete to prepare your own will
Legal Will Kits are valid for all jurisdictions in Australia.
A Legal Will Kit is fast, simple and convenient and only $31.50.