Swing by our Free Webinars
Join our will-writing experts and learn insightful tips and information to learn more about preparing your Online Will. Register free below.
FREE WEBINAR | Online Wills − for turning your wishes into a will in as little as 30 minutes
Wednesday, 6 December, 2 – 2.45pm AEDT
Preparing an Online Will can be a quick and affordable way to secure your future wishes, without the hassle of seeing a lawyer. With a State Trustees will, you’ll have complete confidence that your financial and legal affairs are in good order.
In this FREE webinar, our experts will take you through common questions such as:
- Are Online Wills legally valid in Australia?
- Are Online Wills suitable for everyone?
- Do I still need a will if I’m young or don’t have a lot of assets?
- What do I include in my will?
- How can I look after my pet in my will?
- How do I update or change my will when my circumstances change?
- Where do I store my will and how can my family find it when the time comes?
And of course, there will be time to ask our Experts your own questions.
Register for our FREE webinar and learn how to protect your future and your loved ones.