When is the Legal Will Kit suitable? When should I consider a face-to-face appointment?
The kit is not suitable if your situation is more complicated and you:
- want to leave assets to someone with special needs or disabilities
- are planning to leave someone out of your will who expects to benefit
- want to include a trust of any kind in your will
- have complex assets, such as a large share portfolio or overseas property
- are involved in a family trust, a private company, self-managed superannuation fund or partnership
- plan to use the kit to help a visually impaired person or someone who can’t read or write English.
If any of these things apply to you or you aren’t sure what to do, you can ask for help from a legal or will writing professional.
You can contact us on 1300 138 672 to talk to us about your options and how we can help.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services