When is the Legal Will Kit suitable? When should I consider a face-to-face appointment?
The kit is unsuitable for you if you:
- have any beneficiaries with special needs, e.g. beneficiaries with disabilities;
- are proposing to leave someone out of your Will who expects to benefit;
- want to include a trust of any kind in your Will;
- have complex assets, e.g. an extensive share portfolio or overseas property;
- have an interest in a family trust, a private company, self-managed superannuation fund or partnership;
- plan to use the kit to assist a visually impaired person or someone who cannot read or write English.
If any of these circumstances apply to you or you are unsure about how to proceed, you must seek the assistance of a legal or Will writing professional.
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services