text size


I need to change my address. How do I do this?

To change your address, you need to give us:

  • your new address
  • the date you moved in
  • the name and contact number of your landlord or real estate agent
  • a copy of the lease, if you have a lease
  • the bond amount (if needed)
  • the amount of rent, board and lodgings
  • information about whether you pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.

You also need to fill out a Change Bank Details General Form and send it to us.

  • via post – State Trustees Limited, GPO Box 1461, Melbourne, Victoria 3001
  • via email –

Let's Talk

We're here to help you every step of the way

Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services

  • *Denotes a required field
    Any personal information you submit will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.