I need to change my address. How do I do this?
To change your address, you need to give us:
- your new address
- the date you moved in
- the name and contact number of your landlord or real estate agent
- a copy of the lease, if you have a lease
- the bond amount (if needed)
- the amount of rent, board and lodgings
- information about whether you pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
You also need to fill out a Change Bank Details General Form and send it to us.
- via post – State Trustees Limited, GPO Box 1461, Melbourne, Victoria 3001
- via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We're here to help you every step of the way
Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services