text size


How do I support a person who needs financial administration?

The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) can appoint us to be a person’s administrator. Before they appoint us, they must be satisfied that the person isn’t able to manage their own financial and legal affairs because of disability, illness or injury. They will only appoint us if there is no one else who is suitable.

You can find more information on the VCAT website.

Let's Talk

We're here to help you every step of the way

Give us a call at 1300 138 672 or fill in the form to enquire about our services

  • *Denotes a required field
    Any personal information you submit will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.