2-14 December 2019 | Federation Square | Atrium
Calling emerging artists with a disability or experience of mental illness
Entries closing 27 September
To be eligible to enter, artists must be 18 years or over, from Victoria, with a disability or an experience of mental illness.
The Exhibition is open to artists creating art in the following disciplines: painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpture, multimedia and digital arts, photography, printmaking and poetry. All work submitted for entry must have been produced since February 2019 and must be the original work of the artist.
Selection preference will be given to artists who have not exhibited before.
Entries close 5pm Friday 27 September 2019
How to enter
Complete the entry form on this page, or download and print a copy of the entry form. Send printed entry form to GPO BOX 1461 Melbourne Victoria, 3001 with a photo of your artwork.
- Artists may enter a maximum of one work
- Digital images should be less than 4MB, saved as jpg, png, bmp, pdf, gif file
- Filename format should be ‘Artist_name_Artwork_title’
- Digital media files should be saved on USB or CD clearly marked with artist’s first name and surname, title of the artwork, and contact phone number
Conditions of Entry
- You warrant that the artwork you are entering in the Exhibition does not infringe any rights, including copyright or other third party rights, and that you have obtained all necessary permissions to enter the artwork for public viewing.
- You release State Trustees, No Vacancey Gallery Pty Ltd and their agents from liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in relation to your artwork.
- The judges’ decisions are final on all aspects of selecting artworks for Exhibition and awarding any prize and there is no process for appealing the judges’ decisions.
- If selected, artists must make their own arrangements to deliver their artwork to No Vacancy Gallery at 34 – 40 Jane Bell Lane, Melbourne, VIC 3000 by 15 November 2019.^
- Artists must collect unsold artwork at the conclusion of the Exhibition, between Monday 16 December and Friday 6 March 2020.^ If the artwork is not collected within 3 months of the Exhibition ending, the artwork will become the property of State Trustees.
- State Trustees reserves the right to cancel the Exhibition without notice. If the Exhibition is cancelled, all original artwork will be made available for collection.
- Employees of State Trustees and members of their immediate family are ineligible to enter.