Congratulations to the winners of the prize draw. M. BATEUP, L. Duncan and C. Humphreys
Will Survey 2019 – Terms and Conditions
- Complete the online survey between 2nd October 2019 – 18th October 2019, for your chance to win 1 of 3 $200 EFTPOS gift vouchers. By participating in the survey, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- One entry per entrant. Employees of State Trustees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria who are 18 years or older.
- Limit of one prize per winning entry.
- Three winners will be randomly selected on 29th October 2019 at State Trustees’ head office at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray VIC 3011. The prize winners will be notified in writing and their names will be published online at www.statetrustees.com.au on 31st October 2019.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, you must provide correct contact details including name, contact number and email address.
- You agree that your information may be used by State Trustees as set out in the Privacy Statement below.
- If State Trustees is unable to contact a prize winner within two weeks of the draw, State Trustees reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
03 9667 6200