Deceased Estates – Survey 2020
Congratulations to our winners:
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Participants who complete the survey between Monday 08 June 2020 – Monday 29 June 2020, have a chance to win 1 of 10 $100 gift vouchers. By participating in the survey, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- One entry per entrant. Employees of State Trustees and their immediate families as well as employees of Colmar Brunton and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria who are 18 years or older.
- Limit of one prize per winning entry.
- Ten winners will be randomly selected on Wednesday 01 July 2020 by Colmar Brunton, the independent research agency partnering with State Trustees on this research, at Level 2/16 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121. The prize winners will be notified in writing via email by a representative of Colmar Brunton, by Tuesday 7 July 2020.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, you must provide correct contact details including name, contact number and email address.
- You agree that your information may be used by State Trustees as set out in the Privacy Statement below.
- If, after reasonable efforts have been made, Colmar Brunton is unable to contact a prize winner within two weeks of the draw, State Trustees reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.