State Trustees makes payments to suppliers for the purchase of corporate related goods and services using Purchase Orders.
- A Purchase Order provides details about the goods or services including a description of the goods or service, the price per unit, the quantity, GST payable and delivery date.
- State Trustees will notify the supplier of the Purchase Order Number and the period of time it will operate.
- When a Purchase Order is used, suppliers are required to quote the Purchase Order Number on all invoices.
When State Trustees issues a Purchase Order, it will be issued either:
- Under a specific contract between State Trustees and the supplier, or
- Under State Trustees Purchase Order Conditions for purchase of goods and services.