At State Trustees, we strive to make a genuine difference to the lives of our clients, an attitude that also inspires the way we work together.
We have an uncompromisingly customer-focused working environment that is also supportive, inclusive and team-oriented.
We employ over 400 people from a range of backgrounds and industries to enable us to offer our diverse range of services.
Our employees tell us they want to make a difference at work by providing a caring, dedicated and client driven service to the Victorian community. The interests of our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
At State Trustees, we take great care to onboard people who will not only support our business needs today but that have values and beliefs consistent with our own vision, values and behaviours.
At State Trustees the employment experience is shaped by these values and behaviours. They are visible in everything we do – from how we interact and work together and work with our clients, to how we recognise and reward our employees.
Some of the initiatives that help shape our experience at work include:
- A structured reward and recognition program that recognises performance, constructive behaviours and quality service
- A holistic wellbeing program offering a range of discounts to products and services, memberships and initiatives that promote and enhance physical, emotional, social, financial and community wellbeing
- An active social club offering regular themed lunches, movie nights, after work drinks and discounted tickets to a range of events
- Flexible work opportunities to promote a healthy work/life balance
- The opportunity to support local community organisations through our regular ‘Casual for a Cause’ days and the State Trustees CONNECTED Art Exhibition
- The opportunity for continual learning and development.